Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Mark Cuban Won't Retire Jason Kidd's Jersey!

Owner of the Dallas Mavericks Mark Cuban isn’t too happy the decision Jason Kidd made to go with New York Knicks instead of coming back to Dallas. Cuban decided not to retire Kidd’s jersey in the stadium, though Kidd help the Mavs to a title to years ago. Kidd was offered a similar contract by the Mavericks organization and according to Cuban it was the way that Kidd handled the decision which Cuban considered an act of backstabbing. Cuban had this to say:
"I was more than upset, I thought he was coming (back). I was pissed. J-Kidd's a big boy, he can do whatever he want. But you don't change your mind like that. I'm sure I'll get over it at some point, but as of right now, I wouldn't put J-Kidd's number in the rafters. I like J-Kidd, He's a good guy. But I just thought that was wrong. You can't put a guy's number in the rafters when he decides he doesn't want to be there."
Cuban does have a point...

No comments:

Post a Comment