Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Common and Kanye Joint Album?!?!?!

Chicago rapper Common recently sat down with Complex Magazine and discussed the possibility of teaming up with fellow Chicago MC Kanye West on a joint album. He had this to say,
“Yes. You know, when the time is right, I would love to get together [with Kanye] on some more music. It would be an act of passion, it would be a creative project. It would be fun instead of, “I ain’t gotta do it, he ain’t gotta do it.” It’s not like we had to do it then or when we first did it, but it’d be a fun thing for us to do. No matter where you go, you get reminded and you’re like, ‘I got into this because I love making music, I love Hip Hop, and I love being creative.’ Being able to work together with Kanye would be one of those experiences for me. How with No I.D. I had an experience like, ‘This is what I do. This is Hip Hop.”
Common and West first linked up on Common’s Grammy award winning album “Be” and have been making classic music together since.

No comments:

Post a Comment