Friday, August 10, 2012

Dwight Howard to the Los Angeles Lakers!!!!!

Well it looks like Dwight Howard is officially a Los Angeles Laker! In a four team trade that sent Andrew Bynum and Jason Richardson to the 76’ers, Andre Iguodala to the Nuggets, and Arron Afflalo, Al Harrington, Nikola Vucevic to the Magic and Howard to L.A. The deal is still not official but a trade call with the league is scheduled for today. Kobe Bryant is said to be thrilled with the news of Howard donning the purple and gold. He took to his Facebook to express his delight. "Well, it looks like Superman has found a home I wish nothing but the best for Big Bynum. I hope he follows what was a great season last year with an even better one next year. I know LA is excited about the deal and rightfully so. The Lakers landed a piece that will hopefully carry the franchise long after I'm gone. I have spoken to Dwight Howard already and we are locked and loaded to bring back the title.” I don’t see the NBA rejecting this deal so I guess its official!

No comments:

Post a Comment