Monday, September 17, 2012

Wyclef Jean Throws Shade At Lauryn Hill!!!

Last week son of Bob Marley, Rohan Marley opened up about his relationship with former Fugee front woman Lauryn Hill. It was the first time that either had opened up about their sudden breakup. In an interview with UK publication, The Voice Marley said
“As a man, there are certain things I don't accept, and it just so happened that I didn't accept certain things. It doesn't mean she's a bad person, or I'm a bad person, it just didn't work out”.
He also went on to say that he wanted to marry Hill, but she wasn’t ready. Now it seems as if her former band mate is throwing shade as well. In an excerpt from his autobiography Purpose, Wyclef Jean told a story a paternity nightmare when Hill got pregnant with son Zion and led him to believe the child was his when in actuality it was Marley’s. Jean, who admitted he was married at the time, said after that, the band began to unravel. Jean wrote,
"In that moment something died between us. I was married and Lauryn and I were having an affair, but she led me to believe that the baby was mine, and I couldn’t forgive that. She could no longer be my muse... Our love spell was broken.”

No comments:

Post a Comment